Thursday, December 18, 2008

Slow Week

The past week has been very pleasant with nice and warm days, some clouds, temperatures in the 80's and fog to start the day but not lasting long at all.


Russ has been going up to the recreation hall to play pokeno during the afternoon. I have been doing a lot of reading and computer work while he is gone. On Tuesday's we travel down to Frostproof, Fl., to see my mom and we stay to play BINGO, leaving after we have gotten our share of money returned. This week I won one pot and my mom won one of the big pots. We keep on trying and have a good time at it. Nancy Leivas also comes up to play Bingo from Sebring.

Today we took the motor home over to RV Connection for them to inspect the refrigerator doors and order new ones as the spacer on the bottom is broken and they do not have replacements except to order new doors. We also have to have maintenance on the frig for it to have another year warranty on it. We will have this done when the doors come in.

After having the frig looked at we took the motor home back to Thousand Trails Orlando and put it into storage for the next two weeks while we are in Richmond, VA. for Christmas. We fly out on Saturday morning and it will be the first time that we have been home for Christmas in over 23 years. My mom is also going with us and it has been that long for her also. This should be a very interesting time as my niece has her little girl and it will be her first Christmas, I will get to see Cindy, my daughter that I gave up for adoption, and her three children. My other niece just moved into her new house so we will be spending time there. We are really looking forward to this trip and all that it is sure to bring.

We wish all of our family and friends a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

No comments: